Your baby’s eyes need to be gently cleaned with a cloth every day.
The best way to do this, is to:
- Wash your hands before you begin.
- Soak a cotton ball in water. Squeeze gently.
- Clean the eye, by gently wiping the cotton ball from the inside corner to the outside corner.
- Use a different clean, moist cotton ball for each eye to avoid potential cross-infection.
- Some babies don’t like to have their eyes cleaned. Do make sure that the water is comfortably warm but beyond that, it’s usually best to just clean quickly and move on.
Continue reading Baby’s Eyes Care !
HOW TO MAKE TOY GLASSES CRAFTS FOR KIDS:
Ideas for Arts and Crafts Projects & Activities for Making sunglasses for children, teens, and preschoolers
Below you will find toy eye glasses Crafts Arts and Crafts Projects Ideas for your Kids. Find out how to make your own arts and crafts toy sunglasses projects with the following decorations, instructions, patterns, and activities for children
How to Make Pipe Cleaner Glasses
These are pretty easy to make. Just form a circle with a pipe cleaner and twist it together as a circle. Do this a second time for the other eye. And then take a third pipe cleaner and twist it together and then connect the 2 eyes together with this 3rd piece, as seen in illustration #4. Then make the arms of the glasses with 2 more pipe cleaners…just twist them on the ends of the glasses. If you want to just have a pair of glasses than that is it. If you want the silly eyes…cut out cardboard and draw eyes on them and then cut out a hole in the center so that you can see. Then glue the cardboard to the back of the pipe cleaner glasses.
Continue reading HOW TO MAKE TOY GLASSES CRAFTS FOR KIDS